Terms and conditions of booking and payment
The apartment object of the contract is rented only for tourist purposes, in conformity to art.1 paragraph 2 letter C, law no. 431/98.
a - Bookings
Bookings are confirmed by the travel organization upon receipt of the deposit: equivalent to no less than 30% of the total balance due, till the date of expiry of the rental contract. In default of the payment of the deposit within the expiry date of rental offer, the offer will be cancelled; if the agency receives the deposit later than that date and the flat offered is no longer available, the agency will reimburse the whole deposit amount, deducted the cost of the postal order or of the bank transfer.
b - Earnest money
– For the bookings should pay the advance in one of the following ways: by
postal money order to:
Agenzia ATLANTIDE di Filippo Lorella, via Timavo, 58 - 33054 Lignano Sabbiadoro (Ud) Italy
bank transfer order to:
Agency ATLANTIDE di Filippo Lorella
With this payment the guest declares his acceptance of the following rent conditions.
c - Methods of payment of the balance
On arrival (see point 2. Availability) the keys will be handed over to the client upon payment of € 100,00 as deposit and of the outstanding sum owed (payment may be made cash). Credit cards are not accepted Guests will be given the keys of the flat only after having settled up.
Rules for guest by agency "ATLANTIDE”
1. Deposit - Upon arrival a deposit of € 100,00 is required as a guarantee for a good maintenance of the lodging and the inventoried goods. The guest must take the utmost care of the apartment equipment (kitchenware, household appliances, mattresses etc.).Any damage will be charged at list price. As a guarantee for the observance of the above-mentioned rules, the guest will pay to Lampo Agency the caution (see the price list) on arrival. This interest-free caution will be refunded after the apartment conditions have been checked.If the guest departs outside office hours the deposit will be refunded by postal money order (less charges).
2. Availability - Keys may be collected from Agenzia ATLANTIDE in via Timavo 58 in Lignano Sabbiadoro. Accommodation is available for occupation between 10:00 a.m. and 07:30 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. Previous written agreement is required in case of late arrival. If the customer is of the opinion that the reserved apartment is not enough clean, he has to communicate it to the tourist agency within one hour from key collection; the agency will verify and quickly readjust the apartment , availability of the personal permitting. No refund is due in the case of delayed arrival or early departure.
3. Price - In the computation of the letting period, the number of days is the same as the number of the days and not of the nights. The agreed price includes: accommodation and furnishings in good condition, television, cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils, downs and pillows, - use of safe (when available) - normal consumption of gas, hot and cold water and electricity, final cleaning "light" which is not included the removal of waste and/or washing of dishes, the electrical consumption of air conditioners . Minor maintenance repairs will be at the expense of the tourist agency whose personal have authorized access to the premises, even in guest’s absence within 24 hours from the damage communication - where clearly indicated. The agreed price does not include bed-linen, towels and linen, children’s cot or crib (see poit 4: accessories), the possible introduction of the tourist tax and/or other accessories if they are not present in descriptions on our web-pages or in the catalogue. Guests must only bring their own bed linen, table linen and bath linen. The matres-covers and the pillow-covers are not to be used as bed linen, otherwise a compensation for damage will be charged.
4.Cleaning- The flat must be left free of rubbish, bottles, and kind of boxes, etc.. The saucepans must be clean, the cupboard shelves cleared out and the refrigerator empty and defrosted (please do not scrape and remove ice with pointed objects but use instead the defrost button - usually red - and leave the fridge door open). Shouldn't the flat be left in order and cleaned, additional cleaning expenses will be charged Guests must only bring their own bed linen, table linen and bath linen. The matres-covers and the pillow-covers are not to be used as bed linen, otherwise a compensation for damage will be charged. Normally iron and hairdryer are not provided.
Children's cot/crib: (120cm x60cm bed linen not included) will be furnished directly in the apartement by the agency personal without sheets and pillow GRATIS for the staying. Absolutely to reserve in advance until 7 days before the start of holiday.
6. Pets - Dogs, cats and other pets are allowed in the apartments, just if clearly indicated through the appropriate symbol in the catalogue or online-catalogue. Pets can be ONLY of small Should the travel organization verify the presence of animals in the apartments where they are usually not allowed, the organization reverves the right to terminate the contract immediately with no liability to refund. Pets cannot be left in the apartments alone without a person taking care of them, in order to avoid eventual damage to the apartments and disturb for the other guests; this is an essential condition for the guests with animals and if not respected, the travel organization will terminate the contract immediately and with no liability to refund. Further damage will be calculated and subtracted from the paid deposit.
7. Groups - The tourist agency rents its apartments and villas to families only, group bookings are not accepted. Should on the day of arrival a group of people as lodger come to the agency, the agency has the right to refuse to hand over the keys and hold the paid deposit as damage for the missed rental of the reserved apartment. As alternative, the agency can decide to hand over the apartment keys to the group against a deposit of 100 euro per person in the group for eventual damage.
8. Contract resolution - Should the tourist organization verify that there are extra guests (included babies and children) as declared on the reservation form and/or there is a serious breach of apartment regulations (excessive noise or disruption), the tourist organization reserves the right to terminate the contract with no liability to refund. Eventual further damage will be calculated and subtracted from the paid deposit and the guest must immediately leave the apartment. Further damage can also be calculated after guest’s departure.
9. Cancellation - Cancellations are only accepted in writing by: letter, telegram, fax or e-mail. For cancellation which is made at least 30 days before the beginning of occupation, the tourist organisation will return 50% of the deposit paid (intended as the beginning of payment) by a postal money order (less charges); This contract is not covered by any insurance against cancellation, therefore if the customer holds this for a necessity, he will personally provide for it.Should the client decide to leave the flat before the day fixed for the departure, ATLANTIDE Agency will not refund neither the rent or the extra charges already paid
10. Warnings - Should the reserved apartment not be available per force majeure, it will be replaced by another of the same category or higher and the published price list will count as comparison condition; the apartment replacement following the terms stated above frees the agency from any kind of customer’s charges, requests and/or claims. The agency is not responsible nor has to refund the customer in case of bad functioning of house systems such as lifts, centralised antennas and satellite antennas and/or various automations, damage to the parked cars in the house areas and also if the reserved car parking place is wrongly occupied by a third party, when no guarded parking is available. As regards parking lots, the agency is not held responsible of solving any problems linked with parking places which are wrongly occupied by a third party. The parking places have a maximal length of 4,80 mt, a maximal width of 2,00 mt and a maximal high of 1,70 mt., therefore, if the client has a car with bigger dimensions than the above mentioned, he will personally find a suitable solution, because it is absolutely forbidden to take the parking place of others. Eventual bad functioning of electrical appliances such as dishwashers, air conditioners, washing machines (which have to be repaired by specialized personnel who are not always available in the surroundings) will be repaired in three working days after notification to the agency of the inconvenient. Within this period of time the agency is not responsible for refunding due to breach of contract and/or damage of any kind. In particular for defective fridges, the replacement with models with highest capacity of 110 litres is immediate (within six hours from notification of the inconvenient) and the reparation of the old one is done following the rules applied to the other electrical appliances as described above and about conditioners, if is not possible to repare the installated conditioner, the agency can change it with a portable model to put in the apartment in possible location. The tourist organization refers to satellite televisions as televisions which are able to be syntonized through analogical decoder, centralised on some international channels, usually German, French, English and Hungarian. The estate agency is released from the duty of information to the client regarding the existence or future settlement of building yards and/or road works, for which both the noise level and the working time are defined by the municipal regulations.When the flat is unattended the guests are kindly requested to remove from the garden or the terrace the chairs and the table and to roll up sun-shade curtains. It is not allowed to keep windows and doors opened while the air conditioning (where provided) is on. Should this occur part of the deposit will not be refunded. The guest must inform the local ATLANTIDE Agency about any breakages and missing equipment within 24 hours from the receiving the keys. Should the agency not be informed, the costs will be charged to the client.
N.B.: In case of trouble with the air-conditioning system (where provided) the agency guarantees the repair within 3 working days. The guest will receive a refund of € 5,00 per day during the period of lack of service.
11. Liability - ATLANTIDE Agency operates as an intermediary between the guest and the owner of the flat. Atlantide Agency cannot be considered responsible for breakages, accidents, losses, delays and inconveniences in general that should take place in the flat. The agency will however help to solve any problem whereas possible. Any request of compensation for damages must be addressed to the owner of the flat through the Agency. The guest assumes the liability to use the lodgings with care and will be held responsible for any damage, breakages and missing objects which he will be charged for. The tourist organization must always be informed of any damage or breakage within 12.00 a.m. on the day after his arrival, otherwise the guest will be held responsible for them. The tourist organization does not assume any responsibility for the lost or disappearance of money, precious goods or personal effects from the premises. The apartments are not covered by fire/theft insurance, therefore the client has not to forgive any precious goods in the premises and must be careful with electrical appliances (not leave any personal electrical appliance connected to the wall socket) and with the use of gas, turning off the gas supply after use. Any personal belongings left in the apartment remain in the agency office and will be sent to the customer after payment of the postal charges. When the flat is unattended the guests are kindly requested to remove from the garden or the terrace the chairs and the table and to roll up sun-shade curtains. It is not allowed to keep windows and doors opened while the air conditioning (where provided) is on. Should this occur part of the deposit will not be refunded.
12-Privacy - According to the law no. 196/2003 “Protection of people in treatment of personal data”, we inform the guest that the personal data provided with the booking form will be treated by Atlantide Agency, in respect of this law, only and exclusively for the reservation accomplishment and the mailing of the catalogue.
The guest declares to be acquainted with all the above- stated rent conditions and to accept them entirely and unconditionally.